Among a number of ways to gather such data; interviews are being preferred widely. To ensure better and error-free documentation of interviews, we all would agree that, it is equally important to transcribe them appropriately. Interview transcription is one of the best ways to document ‘textual part of audio or video interview’. The process of interview transcription requires an immaculate recording of each utterance by a speaker.
A thorough interview gives rich and in-depth information about the participating individual for a job, promotion, annual reviews, researches, insurance claims or even for police investigations. In other words, counting on the interviewer’s memory or on recorded interviews may create problems in a long run; however; interview transcriptions service providers are at your rescue and that too at very cost effective rates.
A transcribed copy of an interview makes sure that you have full and accurate record of precisely what was said during the interview.
This Entire Procedure Can Be Classified As A Continuum With Two Dominant Modes:
- Every word is copied down in a very detailed manner.
- Several peculiarities in a particular, such as grammar, are corrected, background noises such as stutters or pauses are also removed, and some nonstandard accents are given a consistent form.
Interview Transcription and its Benefits
Like any other service; transcribing interviews has its own set of benefits. Following paragraphs, gives you an understanding about the larger advantages that one can reap through this service:
- A textual format of the interview helps one to get a clear perspective since the document become readable, making it more understandable further helping the associated people study it better.
- Having a transcript, equips everyone in the team with a complete copy of their own of recorded interview, which they can scrutinized in their own ways.
- Allows the interviewer to conduct a follow up and go for a detailed examination of the events during the interaction.
- Moreover, it allows other researchers to get an easy and direct access to data where; specially in case where claims are made.
- Apart from this, transcribed Data can again be put to use, when required as well as it can be re-examined; which is not possible with the audio or video.
- Broadens the scope and precision of observations
- Transcripts offer a reliable source of reference for the interviewer, especially when follow up interview has to be conducted
- It specifically helps the researchers who are conducting interviews for their dissertation can have keep a track of the topic, so it can be published in a form of thesis or articles for dissertation.
The original was published on http://www.hitechtranscriptionservices.com/newsroom/interview-transcription-sure-shot-method-to-gather-accurate-data.php